Thursday, July 28, 2011

Hello, my name is World's Worst Blogger. Ever.

Yeah, hey.
What do you think of when you hear the word home? Well, i used to not be SUPER thrilled when i heard it. It was just simply home. The place where i ate and slept. And that was about it. Now, after being away for the summer, i have begun to seriously appreciate it more. Like, WAY more. Home is everything to me. Its where i can relax, where i can be myself, where my family and friends are, its where i can be myself.
I have loved being in Logan, but i am ready to be home, for good. And I'm so glad that i get to be there tomorrow!

The BATC has been...And experience to say the least. I have learned a lot. And i really did like it. Granted, it is NOT what i thought it would be. Like, at all. But it was good for me. And I'm glad that i decided to do it. I'm looking forward to all the new things I'm going to be learning. This school is going to be rough, but I'm prepared and i plan to make the best of it. I'm sure i will have the time of my life(:

I don't how many of you know me extremely well, but i am incredibly indecisive. I hate making decisions. Recently, i have been faced with a pretty tough one having to do with some friends of mine. I've been really stressed about it. I need to know whether to burn the already mangled bridge, or try and begin to rebuild it. I know its been said that we all lose friends along the way, but this has been hard for me. Any advice on good decision making? I'd SO appreciate it.

Well, i can't think of much else to say. (:
-Bridgette

3 comments:

  1. Bridge, trust me, I know what you mean with the whole "work on the friendship or not". I've been there and am there to. The biggest piece of advice I could think of giving you, is just do what makes you happy. It's all going to suck really hard to make these decisions, but it's your life and you have to do what is going to make you a better, stronger person.
    Good luck! I'm always here to talk if you need someone. I know exactly what you're going through! Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pretty ironic that Courtney and I would both comment But I still had to say it because I was there.
    The thing that helped me decide what friends were worth it was who was there for me when I needed them.
    I couldn't answer that question about some and now it's a good thing that I didn't try to repair anything because it would've been broken again one way or another.
    Hope that helps in some way! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the input guys!I really appreciate it(:

    ReplyDelete