Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Dear ______,

*Dear Bestfriend,
Where would i be without you? How could i ever thank you? Do you realize the impact you've made on my life? I will never forget you. Words cannot express.

*Dear Parents,
Thank you for being there for me in ways that no one else ever can. I know that you always will be(: I am so incredibly lucky to have been blessed with such amazing parents. The smartest decision i ever made was to put my trust in you. Because no one cares about me as much as you do. Thank you for the sacrifices you make for me, including the ones i don't notice(: You mean the world to me.

*Dear Ex,
There are lots and lots of really awful things i could write here... But i won't. Simply because i really owe you a big THANK YOU. You helped me to grow up... And realize who i do and don't want to date. I don't regret anything. I wouldn't be who i am today if it weren't for the influence you had on my life.

*Dear World,
You have NO idea how hard it can be to be IN you... but not OF you. Frankly, you suck(: No... In all truth, i'm thankful for the struggle. Every trial is a blessing. So i'm grateful for all the MANY MANY trials you provide me(;

*Dear Life,
I'm so happy that you keep me busy(: I don't know what i'd do with myself if i didn't have a crazy life. Yeah, sometimes it sucks. But i consider myself lucky. Its funny, i feel like the more i learn about you, the more i realize that i just don't know anything. Aaand the more it makes me want to learn(: Gotta love how that works out. God must be a genius to put together a life like mine(;

*Dear Me,
Learn to take your own advice(;

No comments:

Post a Comment