Monday, May 23, 2011

Canceled):

  • Major bummer... My driving was canceled today. Which means...I won't be getting my licence as soon as i had hoped. Yeah. I'm kinda frustrated. But, on the upside, it meant i got to finish watching the Nicki Minaj episode of ABDC(: HEY HEY! Yeah, i've sorta become addicted... Anyone watch it. I'm in love with "I aM mE" Look em' up. Guarantee you'll love them. 
  • Yyyeah, I'm stoked. Tomorrow i am missing school to go to the BATC to check on a class for the summer * Back story time(: *   Eh, ehmm..  So, the beginning of this year, i started a sewing class...and kinda sorta EXTREMELY fell in love with it(:  Sooooo, i figured out that the BATC has a class called Fashion Merchandising and i was like, heeyyy, that would rock. So i've been researching and learning and pulling a few strings;) and i've managed to get an interview with the head administrator over there tomorrow morning! I'm nervous cause i would really like this all to work out! So cross your fingers, i'll need all the luck i can get(:
  • So...Tomorrow is the FINALE of my all time favorite show...Everrr. AMERICAN IDOL! I was suuper excited for it...Until i watched it last Thursday and my FAVORITE PERSON EVER ON THE SHOW got voted off!  Yeeeah that would be HAYLEY REINHART! She was pretty much FAB-O(: Now the people in the top two i have absolutley NO desire to watch. Yeah. Not so stoked anymore...

Wellll...I do believe that is all for todaaayyy(:
Night. -Bridgette

6 comments:

  1. bridge how do you get music on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!
    Glad you finally got a blog, if you ever want a design or need help on something let me know (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kayla(: I will for sure!

    ReplyDelete