Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Driving and such.

Yay(: Lots of updates today. Not too stoked to type it, but very stoked to share it!

  • I ooonly went to first period today because I WAS IN LOGAN(: (A.K.A. my favorite place everr) I went up to the BATC to get answers to all my questions and to get ready to register for summer classes and to figure out exactly what i would be doing. Weeelll good news its all gonna work out! I'm soo super excited! Let me just tell you about it...(: First off, our high school is NOT in the boundaries for the BATC, they have only ever had 3 students come to their school out of the boundaries....And i happen to be one of them! Because of this, I'm getting slightly different treatment, i guess you could say. The normal High School program goes from June 13th to July 28th and the hours are 8-12. These students don't always complete the whole course, unless they come during the school year which is easy or them because they live near the BATC. Well, in my case, i'm not even close to near. So i will be there right up until the week before school starts. To top it off, i will be working the full adult hours, 8-2:30. Also. They are going to let me do A LOT of my work from home during the school year. These people are FABULOUS! Seriously, they really do want the best thing for the student and i'm SO excited....And slightly nervous but i'm more that positive that it is worth it(: The courses are INTENSE! I'm stoked.
  • Droveee the range today...And sucked it up. Haha. I managed to get there like TWO minutes late. So...He had already explained how to do everything and where everything was and such...Yeah, i was LOST! I felt like such and idiot just driving in circles trying to figure out what each station was and stuff. My instructor hates me because i'm seriously the BIGGEST blonde. Everrr. Yeah. Hopefully i pass the test. Haha. Cross your fingerssss(:

Can i just say, THANK YOU EMILY GEORGE. I'm loving the whole blog thing(:
-Bridgette

No comments:

Post a Comment