Sunday, May 22, 2011

Here we go...(:

If you were to say i was excited...
You'd be understating. Immensely. I am stoked to be a blogger(:
First offf....I'd like to explain my title aaand my little...sub title thing!
1-Imperfection is beauty Is party of a looovely quote by Marilyn Monroe. I love her and i love this quote. I believe that if a person looks absolutely flawless...They look fake. Our imperfections make us who we are. For example. I have two "cute" Little chicken pox scars RIGHT in the center of my forehead. I used to hate them, now i hardly notice them. But without them, i just don't seem to be me(: We should embrace our inner (and outter) imperfections because that is just who we are! so....Get used to it(:

2-Life is Beautiful You'd better believe it! I'm a strong believer that EVERYTHING happens for a reason.. So enjoy it. Make the best out of every day! I must admit...I've not yet mastered this, (in fact, i have got quite a ways to go.) BUT i still think its as true as true can be! I also think that a smile is possibly the most fabulous thing...in the world. Don't ever forget to smile. Because you never know who is watching;)

So! I'm super excited to get things up and running. I hope you enjoy this...Cause i sure am
-Bridgette

6 comments:

  1. About freakin' time!! :) hehe just kidding! Love it Bridgette! :) Now just don't get addicted like I am.... You'll stay up all night... trust me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dearr....I'm pretty sure i already am.(: I can feel and all nighter coming on!!


    Kidding...I'm not THAT addicted.
    Yet..;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bridge, I have some crazy Marilyn Monroe quotes if you want them! I adore her!
    So glad you're blogging now too! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bridge! Cute blog!! (: I'm excited that all these people are joining the blogging world! Woo! (: Isn't it great?! (: Anyways, super amazing and inspiring post!! Love it! I'm excited to keep reading your blog cute girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Courtney! I looove her(: I have almost a whole book dedicated to her...But i'd love to see yours(: Thanks!

    ReplyDelete